Visit us on our website

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Planning for this coming week

I'm making my plans for this week, and it looks very busy. I'm debating on either getting up at 4 a.m. and starting early or staying in the shop until 9 p.m. tomorrow. I'll let you know how that works out. I've been receiving quite a few orders and I assure you I will do all that is in my power to get these pans to you before the season starts.

On a seperate topic, I am going to Romania in June with our church to help build a dormatory/dining hall for their Bible institute in Timisora. It will be from June 4-12 and am really looking forward to going. I thank the Lord for using this business as a means to pay for the trip($1200),and Lord willing to help support another's trip.

I will post progress pictures of tomorrows progress in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment