Visit us on our website

Friday, January 29, 2010

Exciting Friday night.

I had a few errands to run tonight, so I didn't work in the shop. I did spend a few hours cutlisting the 35 pans I hope to have welded this week. I'm praying that all goes smoothly. I will not be taking any more custom size orders until I get caught up. Its my layoff week coming up again, so I'm hoping to get a solid 10-12 hrs a day in the shop in.

On another note  I'm on Facebook now. You can search me under WEGNER METAL WORKS LLC. I thought it would be neat to add some of my customers as friends if they would like. Just to add some more personal contact. Maybe a little more informal than the blog or website. I've had several people comment on the pans, but didnt want to set up a blogger accounts. I'm thinking more people have Facebook accounts than blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment