Visit us on our website

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tig'd Hydrometer cup with new welding turntable

I had a mound of things waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home from work today. Pretty much everything I was waiting for came in. Turntable, chuck, and fittings. Tonight I shipped out the finish pan I worked on over the weekend, and the 2x3 pan that sold also.



This is a picture of a cup that I bought for a pattern to make mine off of. Mine on the left is Tig welded, and the one on the right is Mig welded.


After I got home from shipping, I put the turntable together and started getting my settings adjusted. I started by mig welding them to the bases, and was NOT happy with the finished product at all. I decided that I MUST Tig weld these. I'm glad I did.

2 comments:

  1. Online shopping for Welding Helmets from a great selection at Tools & Home Improvement Store. Visit Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for very useful information.
    zonetop10

    ReplyDelete