Visit us on our website

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finish pan

This afternoon I worked on a finish pan that I sold on eBay to Jason in Ohio. I changed the design on my handle a little from what I was using before. I think I like this better. It will ship tomorrow. On the recommendation from a member of the MapleTrader.com forum. I stayed with the .040 tungsten, and filler rod, instead of switching to the 3/32". It welded much better. I have a gas lense coming hopefully tomorrow that will give me better shielding.




Of course it can't be all work in the shop. My boys woke up early from their nap while mom was gone shopping. So we played darts for a while. This reminds me of why I do what I do. These guys are just a blast, and wouldn't trade them for the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment