This week a great deal of progress was made. I finished up a big order of pans, and will be shipping them out Monday. Since winter is just around the corner, I finished up the furnace project( upgraded ducting for more efficiency). Today I put to work the sketches,and cutting that I did this week.I was really happy with how things were fitting up considering this is the first modified edge that I made. This particular pan will have 3 dividers, and 2 float boxes. It is a 2 x 3 and is 10 " overall, 7" dividers. The customer is supplying their own floats. This style top adds a lot of strength to the sides of the pan.