Visit us on our website

Monday, April 22, 2013

Tough Decision

Hey Everyone. I want to start by saying it has been a pleasure working with everyone in the maple syrup community over the last years. Developing my line of equipment has been a challenge and rewarding task. This last year was a great year for us, and by how the weather turned out it sounds like it was a good season as well.

As some know from previous posts, I work full time as a welder at a local manufacturing business. Managing  Wegner Metal Works which has turned into an almost full time job in itself, working full time, and trying to properly fulfill my role as a husband and father has been getting harder by the year.  My wife and I sat down and looked over all the details and decided that it would be best for our family if we closed.  It was a difficult decision to close something that was running so well and that I worked so hard to get established. I think the long term effects will be far more positive this way, than having a few more dollars in the bank at the end of the year.

God has always provided for us and will continue to in the future however He sees fit.
Psalms 37:23-24  23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way. 24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholds him with his hand. 


Thank you for all the kind words of support and for choosing Wegner Metal Works as your equipment choice.  I may pick this back up after the kids are in college or older so you may see them again in the future!

Andy Wegner
Wegner Metal Works LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment