Visit us on our website

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well December has proven to be a busy month so far!! I love this time of year when we can look forward to snow, seeing family, and being together. Can't wait to see the reaction on my boys faces Christmas morning. We are keeping things smiple this Christmas and focusing on the real reason why we celebrate.
My youngest is having his tonsils,adnoids removed and tubes put in his ears on Wednesday so please pray for him. My wife will also be having a major operation on the 27th and will be recovering for 4-6 weeks. Please keep her and me in prayer at that time. One of the things I love about the people I have had the oportunity to meet and talk to in the maple syrup community, is that I have been encouraged from other Christians, and hopefully was an encouragement also. We know that God will provide, and take care of us according to how He sees fit. I'm good with that.

I finally was able to fix some pricing, picture, and product things that needed to be addressed. I added the 16 x 30 pan set, and 2 x 4 pans to the product listing. Updated a few pictures, and prices on the upgraded design that we implimented for the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment