Visit us on our website

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 14hr day

No pics today, but have made some good progress today. Finished a custom bottling tank for Karl, formed and welded some pans. I started @ 7:30 this morning and decided to call it quits at 9:30 this evening. I'm thankful for all the help I've been getting lately. At this pace I will hopefully be caught up with all orders up to today. I'm excited. One dissappointing thing today though. I ordered some more metal and found out I won't have it for over a week. ARGHHH!!!  I have some back up 22ga 2b (mill finish) that I will have to use until I get some more bright annealed in. I'm glad I bought those 6 extra sheets. I have to get taxes done in the morning and then its back in the shop for the rest of the day.

I will try to take some pictures of the progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment